A total of 20 will compete tonight for the right to represent Ukraine in Kyiv, their own capital city, at this year's Junior Eurovision Song Contest. See below in which order they'll take the stage:
- Sofia Kutsenko (Kyiv) - Lastivka
- Erik Saharian - Ti Kohay
- Valeriia Symulyk - Tviy Noviy Den
- Adelina Logvynenko - U Gorah
- Radiosimya Duet - Sontse, More Y Ostrovi
- Ivanna Orlyuk - Chekayu
- Kiril Sokolov - Divchinka-Schastya
- Yana Guruliova - Vitre
- Trio Bon Appetit - Tehas
- Hrystyna Tkachuk - Mama
- Kapriz Band- Pisnya Poyednaye Nas
- Andriy Boyko - Lyubov U Kozhnomu
- Dmitry Ludanniy - Zasinay
- Co.Mix Band - Chicago
- Inessa Gritsaenko - Znayu
- Polina Andreeva - Tvoya Zemlya
- Sofia Kutsenko (Kharkiv) - Rozpovid
- Alim Khakimov - Prosti Slova
- Sofia Tarasova - We Are One
- Anna Vagabova - Happy Life
The show begins at 21:15 local time and we'll let you know shortly when the winner has been picked!
Their last year's participant Anastasiya Petryk took home the victory in Amsterdam with her song Nebo.
Even though winning the contest has no connection to being able to host it the following year, the Ukrainian broadcaster NTU decided to bid to host it this year in Kyiv. They were granted the right early this year. Thus, the 11th Junior Eurovision Song Contest will take place on the 30th of November at the Palace of Arts Ukraine.