Eight acts will compete tonight in the opening semifinal of 'Junior Eurovision Éire'. They will sing for the votes of the three judges, who will then select two of the acts to perform in a final 'sing off'. It will be down to the judges again to decide the act that they would like to see make the final.
While the entries for Junior Eurovision itself can be up to three minutes long, in the national selection rule have requested the entrants to perform around a two minute version of their song - so don't worry, they will not sing the shower versions in Sofia if any of tonight's acts were to make it all the way!
Taking part tonight are:
- Amy Meehan (13) - "Gan Tú"
- Eva Roantree (15) - "Geallaim Duit"
- David Kennedy (13) - "Fuar"
- Ellen McAteer (15) - "Dubh Agus Bán"
- Jessica Doolan (11) - "Mise Sa Todhchaí"
- Katie O'Donoghue (15) - "Síscéal"
- Lise-Rose McMahon (14) - "Bris Amach"
- Eva Campbell (13) - "I Mo Fhéileacán"
The show begins at 20:30 BST (21:30 CET) on TG4. Viewers from outside the Republic of Ireland can watch online by clicking: here.