After all the contestants have performed their entry, it was soon time for the voting to begin! The excitement started to peak when the first spokesperson gave their points!
The excitement was at its full till the end of the last votes. Then it was sure The Netherlands was really the favourite of the European juries and televoters! They got a total of 121 points, followed by Armenia and Russia with equally 116 points! Fourth was Belgium and the fifth Ukraine, with 113 points and 89 points respectively.
1. The Netherlands - Ralf - Click Clack (121 points)
2. Armenia - Luara Hayrapetyan - Barcelona (116 points)
3. Russia - Ekaterina Ryabova - Malenky Prints (116 points)
4. Belgium - Laura - Zo Verliefd (113 points)
5. Ukraine - Aleksanyan Andranik - Try Topoli, Try Surmy (89 points)
6. Sweden - Mimmi Sandén - Du (68 points)
7. Georgia - Princesses - Blue Bird (68 points)
8. Malta - Francesca & Mikaela - Double Trouble (55 points)
9. Belarus - Yury Demidovich - Volshebnyi Krolik (48 points)
10. Serbia - Ništa Lično - Onaj Pravi (34 points)
11. Cyprus - Rafaella Costa - Thalassa, Helios, Aeras, Fotia (32 points)
12. FYR Macedonia - Sara Markoska - Za Ljubovta (31 points)
13. Romania - Ioana Anuţa - Ai Puterea în Mâna Ta (19 points)
"I was doing the math when Armenia was giving the points and I realised we could win!" Ralf said just afterwards. "Just come up with a good song!" he said when talking about how is it possible to win the Junior Eurovision Song Contest.
"When we walked out after the Dress Rehearsal and we walked by some girls and one of them almost passed out," he laughed.
“Congratulations to the winner, and to the other 12 contestants who all delivered wonderful performances. It's unbelievable how talented these young stars are," says Bjørn Erichsen, Director of Eurovision TV at the EBU.
You can check our exclusive stuff from the Final, below! Keep updating as we add more things here soon!
The next Junior Eurovision Song Contest will be held in Minsk, Belarus. The preliminary date for the Final is set to the 20th of November 2010. See you there!