Junior Eurovision 2014 host broadcaster PBS is looking to recruit volunteers for this year’s competition. Volunteers will assist the production team in various areas during the contest.
Volunteers are required in the following areas:
- Delegate Hosts
- Technical Persons proficient in basic networking
- Guest Relations – Front Office Services
- Multi language speaking hosts
- Communication and Public Relations assistants
- Photo and Video editing personnel
Students taking courses in the following skills will also be considered:
- Languages (including Italian, Swedish, Dutch, Russian, Ukranian, Greek, Macedonian, and English. Other languages will also be considered.)
- History of Malta
Those interested are kindly requested to register their details on PBS' website (click: here) by no later than Sunday 20th July 2014.
Volunteers need to be 18 years and over in order to qualify for this role. They also need to be available for a few hours between August and October, on a part time basis between 1 and 7 November 2014, and then on a full time basis between 8 and 16 November 2014. All volunteers will be awarded a certificate of participation as production assistants of the 2014 Junior Eurovision Song Contest.