Christina Magrin to sing for Malta this year

The result last night was decided by a jury which accounted for 75% of the result and televoters who made up the remaining 25%. Christina will now aim follow in the footsteps of Gaia Cauchi and Destiny Chukunyere who won the Junior Eurovision Song Contest for Malta in 2013 and 2015 respectively. Following her victory Christina took to Twitter to express her delight:

Maltese broadcaster PBS will host the 2016 Junior Eurovision Song Contest on 20th November. The show will feature format changes and take place in multiple locations for the first time ever.  

Related stories

Life After Junior Eurovision: Christina from Malta

3 years ago
Gianluca Cilia

Gianluca Cilia will represent Malta in Tbilisi

3 years ago

Malta's selection for 2017 gets underway

3 years ago