Alicja Rega has won the Polish selection for Junior Eurovision 2017 and will perform the song Mój Dom (My House) in the final which will take place in Tbilisi on Sunday 26th November. Alicja was chosen through a combination of jury and public votes.
After all the songs were performed in the live final the viewers voted by SMS. In total ten acts participated in the Polish national selection:
- Alicja Rega Mój dom (My house)
- ASMki Pod prąd (Upstream)
- Monika Urbanowicz Ogień miłości (Fire of love)
- Dominika Ptak Anioły (Angels)
- Stanisław Kukulski To co żyje w Nas (What lives in us)
- Tomasz Bao Pochodnie (Torches)
- Urszula Kowalska Jestem jaka Jestem (I am who I am)
- Natalia Wawrzyńczyk Nie jesteś sam (You are not alone)
- Maya & Marcel Tacy Sami (The same)
- Zespół WAMWAY Jesteś mym marzeniem (You are my dream)
Alicja Rega has been singing and perfecting her stage skills since 2010 at the Centre for Vocal Art in Rzeszow. Alicja took part in the first edition of Polish talent show The Little Giants and was selected as the best vocalist of the first show edition. Also Alicja recorded songs together with the Golec Brothers and Lukasz Zagrobelny (one of the most popular adult artists in Poland) in aid of charity.
Last year Olivia Wieczorek represented Poland in Junior Eurovision 2016 which took place in Valletta, Malta.